Log In

We have bulk fill caps for the QB’s and 60C

for the QB’s we need to know which style cap you have on the rifle…new type or old…

see accessories for price etc…

We use Paypal for safe, secure and easy transactions.
We also accept personal checks or USPS money orders. E-mail us at flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com or call Phone#- 515-924-3699 to order.


  1. Nick Pandrea
    Posted January 29, 2018 at 2:33 am | Permalink

    Hi Mike.

    I had my newer model QB78D for at least a month.

    Where can I buy your bulk fill cap for the QB78 new type?


  2. Mike Mike
    Posted January 29, 2018 at 10:00 am | Permalink

    I have them but you must let me know it is for a new model as I have to add another o-ring, look for the comments box when you order or call the shop just before you do so…

  3. Terry Riley
    Posted November 20, 2018 at 7:30 pm | Permalink

    I’m looking to “convert” my AR2078A from 12 gr powerlettes to either a PB tank or the 88/90 gr disposable tanks. Do you have the parts needed to make that change?
    Thank you

  4. Mike Mike
    Posted November 20, 2018 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

    Sorry but we do not have the parts you need

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *